Our company was originally incorporated with the Registrar of Companies on November 25th, 2005 as BCB Finance Private Limited. Pursuant to shareholder’s resolution dated June 06, 2011, it was converted into a Public Limited Company and the name was changed to BCB Finance Limited. A fresh certificate of Incorporation consequent to such change of name was issued by the Registrar of Companies, Mumbai, dated June 24, 2011.
The company is a NBFC registered with the RBI* to carry out NBFC activities under Section 451A of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 bearing Registration No. N.13.01840 dated August 30, 2006. We operate as a Systemically Important Non-Deposit taking Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC-ND-SI) engaged primarily in the business of advancing loans and investing/trading in Securities. Our company provides its shareholders with the opportunity to participate in a diverse portfolio of investments, thereby gaining access to a defined investment process.
- Formed in 2005
- RBI Registration as NBFC in 2006
- Converted into a Public company in 2011
- IPO in March 2012 – First company to be listed on the SME platform in India
- Name changed from BCB Finance Limited to Pyxis Finvest Limited pursuant to change in management w.e.f. February 11, 2016
* Disclaimer – It must be distinctly understood that in issuing the certificate of registration, the Reserve Bank of India does not undertake any responsibility for the financial soundness of our company or for the correctness of any of the statements made or any commitments made or opinion expressed.